Trust In The Lord - Proverbs 3:5,6

Trust in the Lord with all your hear and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways ackowledge him, and he will make your path straight. (NIV)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year goals

I would rather aim for certain goals throughout the year rather then make a New Years resolution. So for my goals this year would be:
- exercise to stay physical fit.
- read The Bible daily.
- work at my relaionship with my personal savior.
- continue to work at my relationships with my husband and children.
These may not be in the order that needs to be worked at, but my goals.
With the promise of God's presence and help I can move ahead throughout the year.

Shall not He who led me safely
Through the footsteps of this day
Lead with equal understanding
All along my future way?

No comments: