Trust In The Lord - Proverbs 3:5,6

Trust in the Lord with all your hear and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways ackowledge him, and he will make your path straight. (NIV)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

No Sympathy

I am posting this on my blog because nobody does read this. I have been struggling with such a bad cold this week that I have wondered am I ever going to feel better and have the energy I need for the day. This has to be one my nastiest colds I might ever have had were it relates to coughing. The coughing makes my head hurt.

I think I could be on my death bed and nobody would realize that I would be sick. This is sure sad when nobody acknowledges that your feeling lousy and that they would respond and say hope you will feel better soon. No acknowledgement on my facebook. Makes me feel like really living, and that people care, not.

No comments: