Trust In The Lord - Proverbs 3:5,6

Trust in the Lord with all your hear and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways ackowledge him, and he will make your path straight. (NIV)

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Swimming Day

Seeing that this week is Spring Break I figured to treat my children to something special during the week. Today being that day. We went to the closest mall to us to check out a store that the children have been wanting to see. It being called Build A Bear Worshop. They enjoyed looking at everything and knew that I was not about to buy one for them. Maybe someday. After that we went and had lunch at the food court which was another treat plus checked out other stores. Then it was off to the Swimming Pool. The children enjoyed themselves and so did I till I felt the air above me being to cold. We did spend a little time in the hot tub which the children enjoyed as well, cause it was so nice and warm. Swimming today was very relaxing and time well spent with my children away from home. After our time at the pool we went home so I could get some supper ready before picking up my husband from work. By the time the children went to bed all of us where tired. My daughter said "I had the most wonderful day of my life today", when I kissed her good night, which I do believe she did have. We are thankful today that the weather we had was not as bad as it was expected first thing in the morning, but had a blessed day in the things we did.

1 comment:

John Cowart said...

Snow in your Sunday post, swimming in today's. Isn't that great!