Trust In The Lord - Proverbs 3:5,6

Trust in the Lord with all your hear and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways ackowledge him, and he will make your path straight. (NIV)

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cookies

After the children were brought to school and I got home there was preparations into baking cookies for the day. How many different kinds of cookies are there, you say? Lots. I started my Christmas baking today and I usually make a list of different variety of cookies. This year there are a couple of new ones that I found. What are some of the most favorite cookies at Christmas? Are they the sugar cookies, cookies with jam in them or are they chocolate ones? My children's favorites are unbake cookies(more my son), chocolate chips, sour cream, and sugar cookies. We go through a lot of cookies in our household and that is because my husband really likes cookies and they are easy for him to take to work. I baked four different kinds of cookies today. Started after cleaning up from breakfeast till about half an hour before I had to get the kids from school. That includes cleaning up as well. Plus I also made my daughters favorite muffins, apple.

So what is your favorite cookie at Christmas or anytime?

The character of a Noble Wife from Proverbs says:
She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family...
Proverbs 31:15

2 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

You certainly fit into that character mold of the proverbs 31 woman. You are such a super homemaker. I didn't know that this new generation had women like you.

Amydeanne said...

biscotti! love to make that this time of year! Sadly I didn't do it, too tired with being preggo, but I'll make them soon! teehee!

nice blog!