Trust In The Lord - Proverbs 3:5,6

Trust in the Lord with all your hear and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways ackowledge him, and he will make your path straight. (NIV)

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Gift Wrapping

As I wrapped some gifts this afternoon I thought of the person that the gift was for and hoped that they would enjoy it. Plus I thought of God's gift to us His Son Jesus Christ. Christmas is so special when we remember God's gift to us. I know I have not completely focused on this. I think that when one focuses on the real meaning of Christmas and on Jesus, Christmas can mean so much more. Christmas can be a blessing to us when we focus on God's gift and in showing it to others by helping those in need.

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus or Lord. Romans 6:23(NIV)

1 comment:

Darlene Schacht said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope that you're enjoying it.