Trust In The Lord - Proverbs 3:5,6

Trust in the Lord with all your hear and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways ackowledge him, and he will make your path straight. (NIV)

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Save Christmas For Another Day

As I was doing some little things around the house today I was thinking about all the things we do around Christmas in prepartions for Christmas Day. We give gifts to family and friends and to those that are in need with cheerful hearts. We seem to show our joy and friendlyness to others at Christmas, but do we sometimes forget about that joy at other times of the year? I have this little cross stitch picture I did many years ago, since being married and the saying goes like this: LET US STORE A LITTLE WARMTH AND GENTLENESS AWAY, LET US SAVE A BIT OF CHRISTMAS FOR ANOTHER DAY. This is so true. I know I need to work at this and I hope there are others that may ponder on this thought as well. May we always show others that need Christ Jesus in their lives or those in need, the joy of Christmas throughout the whole year. We can celebrate Christ Jesus birth every day when we walk with Him.

No comments: