Trust In The Lord - Proverbs 3:5,6

Trust in the Lord with all your hear and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways ackowledge him, and he will make your path straight. (NIV)

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Daughters Birthday

Well my morning started off fine, just very tired. Yet I want to make this day a good day for my daughter who has her birthday today. As I did things this morning I was amazed on how quick I got things done in such a short time. Started icing my daughters cake and hoping she will like it. Lots of plans today for her birthday. It will be a special day cause she gets to see her Grandparents for supper.

2 comments:

eph2810 said...

I hope that your daughter has a wonderful birthday...and the supper with grandparents was/is fun...

Welcome to the blogsphere :)

Anonymous said...

I hope that you had a good time at the birthday celebration! I had to get home quick this morning because I had payroll to do, so I didn't get much of a chance to say hello. :) Hi.