Trust In The Lord - Proverbs 3:5,6

Trust in the Lord with all your hear and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways ackowledge him, and he will make your path straight. (NIV)

Monday, November 20, 2006

Laundry and Sewing

When one can do laundry and sew inbetween each load; and folding the laundry all day one can get alot done. I feel I have accomplished something with my sewing pile. Sewing pj's for my son has been a zig zag event. First I cut out just the pants and sewed them. Then today I cut out the top that I was not really wanting to do cause I figured I would just make him pajama pants and be done with it, but no he did say he wanted the top as well. Hopefully I can finishe it all by tommorrow, but then the heming may take me the rest of the week if I choose to do it by hand.

Doing laundry can be exhausting. Some mondays, which is my laundry day can be quite a busy one and today I feel that I had lots and there is more laundry to do which will get done on Wednesday my other laundry day. Seeing my husband went hunting I now have extra clothes to wash because of that which is no big deal. I am just happy my husband had a successful hunting day on saturday and got his buck ( a three pointer). Know we have deer meat again for the year. Thank you Lord Jesus for how You provide.

No comments: