Trust In The Lord - Proverbs 3:5,6

Trust in the Lord with all your hear and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways ackowledge him, and he will make your path straight. (NIV)

Friday, November 24, 2006

Parent Teacher and Dentist Week

Well this week has been a busy one and short of a short one. With parent teacher meetings on thursday and a dentist apointment for my son today I found this week was short on some things that needed to get done. I got a good report about both of my children from the teachers which is good. Don't most parents want to get good reports? My daughter I believe will do good academicaly and will find school easy. If she has a hard time I will be amazed. With my son he may always have to work at school work. How different ones children can be. But that is the way God has made them, each special in their own way.
With the visit to the dentist today, my son was very brave. He went to the room with the nurse by himself and no wanting me to come along. He got a filling done and was a good patient. I guess I can say that my son is growing up and I feel some relife and sadness together. Sadness that he won't always need me. God is good.

No comments: