Trust In The Lord - Proverbs 3:5,6

Trust in the Lord with all your hear and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways ackowledge him, and he will make your path straight. (NIV)

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Meditation

Be still, and know that I am God;... Psalm 46:10

When I was contemplating just a while ago what to blog I thought of Meditation, cause that is what I want to do this year is to meditate on how Jesus spent His time with His Heavenly Father. I plan of studying different portions of the Bible and just compile what ways one can meditate and how one can walk closer with Jesus Chirst. This was before I read Darlene's blog and realized oh, my thoughts were the same as hers, how interesting. Part of this study for me has been on some of the devotions I have been readhing lately and I figured that yes, I need to get closer with Jesus and walk with Him. I have always had a Love for God's word and to walk with my personal savior Jesus Christ. With having children I have found that one just does not have all the time in the world to seat and to study, and that now my children are a little older and I have time during the day while they are at school I now can use some of that time to study and to become maybe a better person in Christ. May I not lose sight in keeping this up throughout the year, cause it can be a very much growing process in my walk with the Lord Jesus Christ. May those of us that what to improve things in our lives not to drop them, but to work at it throughout the year. We can start any time. God Bless.

No comments: